View Single Post
Old 2012-07-12, 23:37   Link #296
Hmm....

Quote:
Originally Posted by bimbim View Post
Hmm, i got these list of episodes from BT. idk if it's official or not though...

2話「ビーター」 'Beater'
3話「赤鼻のトナカイ」 'Red-nosed Reindeer'
4話「黒の剣士」 'The Black Swordsman'
5話「圏内事件」 'Murder Case in the Area'

Good episode order IMO. Murder Case is really needed since it's packed with asuna x kirito relationship before the time skip..
Not far from what I guessed. It is considered decent episode list I guess.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinji103 View Post
Anyway, it's an article scan of Kirito, Asuna, Libeth, and Silica. I'm reading the little character description blurbs for each character and for Silica.....it says she goes with Kirito on his adventures?! (am I reading that last kanji right?!)

Errr.....that didn't happen in the SAO novel stories.....so they're going to integrate Kirito's harem into the main story for the anime?
My worst fear come true. As a harem hater I am, I can live with it as long as the other harem member....uhem........know thier place

Quote:
Originally Posted by novalysis View Post
I can see it now. People complaining that SAO operates like a VN adaptation, going through the Common (Aria) , Sachi, Silica and Lizbet route before ending with the Asuna roure.

And if ALO is animated, we'd get the Imouto/cousin route.
Exactly, That is how I feel about SAO anime so far and that is not a good thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aphrah View Post
Hm.. and neither do I, frankly. It's why I think we should stop speculating and just trust in the studio and Kawahara, as we're going to become very paranoid (I know I am) if we continue this right up until episode 2 airs. ;p
Count me in the paranoid camp. The more I read this thread the more worrying I am
Hmm.... is offline   Reply With Quote