View Single Post
Old 2008-02-10, 16:34   Link #80
margafred
ლ(́◉◞౪◟ ◉ ლ )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaoru Chujo View Post
A couple of things about Hiromi's "confession": I think she said it was her aunt, Shin's mother, not her grandma, who told her (obasan, not obaasan). And I think ka mo shirenai ("may be") is often not quite so uncertain as it seems. I think people often use it to soften the statement, not because they really think there is any doubt.

Hiromi"s ichatta ("There, I said it.") was drawn by the animators and delivered by Nazuka Kaori just brilliantly.
Thanks Kaoru for the explanation and correcting few parts about my post,really appreciate it...i just love how you explain those terms in the simplest way.

Quote:
So what I'm saying is I think Shin's mom told Hiromi that she actually is Shin's half-sister. This means that the tragedy is that she can never be his girlfriend. No ifs, ands, or buts. No wishful thinking by those who prefer Hiromi. Brother and sister.

Now, I prefer Noe, but that doesn't leave me off the hook. Shin, from events in this episode and next, is clearly distancing himself from her, much to her dismay. Could Aiko be well placed to comfort him in his dark night?
Well its not really a wishful thinking.But most romance genre story especially for school type anime always have this strange kind of storyline,where the main couple will face some kind of problem which is 99.9% impossible to be solved by any means.But despite of the impossibility,they will always find themselves a way to solve it,no matter how hard the way will be,even if it meant to kill other ppl (i don't wish something like that to happen in True Tears) so that they will always stay together till the end.And the only requirement needed to have such ending is that,they must have feeling for each other,even if they both were "supposed to be a" siblings.

Now the only thing left for Shin to do is,whether he will just give up on Hiromi or he will fight hard for it,so that he can be together with Hiromi.Most ppl think its impossible especially if they were labelled as siblings,but i don't think its impossible anyway.This is love we were talking about...everything is possible when it comes to love.I'm not talking about siblings love,i mean love between a couple.

For now the only thing that had been revealed was "Shinichiro is supposed to be Hiromi's big brother".That is just a one sided fact for now,revealed from Hiromi's mouth only..we don't even know whether its true or not,and also as i said it was just a one sided fact,we need to know too about the history of Hiromi from many other sources,such as her auntie,her real father,and also Shin's mum.Maybe there was some kind of misunderstanding happened in the past?Who knows if there were many unexpected things actually occured in the past,something that Hiromi didn't know.

If Shin gave up on Hiromi just like that then the biggest mystery in True Tears will be left unsolved just like that,when it was actually worth to see it to be solved.There's no point in creating a new relationship with the other 2 girls,when the best he could have to be by his side was Hiromi..that's how the story started and i believe thats how the story should end too.And if we count in the number of episodes left,i think it would be enough to fill in the episode with the story of Shin and Hiromi trying to outcome the biggest obstacle between them,while at the same time had to face 2 girls as Hiromi's rival to get Shin's love.Aiko probably will have a bit trouble there since Nobuse for sure won't just silencing himself after everything that happened in episode 6..as for Noe,i think she can do some unexpected things too,but not enough to break the bond between Hiromi and Shinichiro.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz View Post
Hold on...who says that shin x hiromi's relationship will be crushed?

If anything I think this is the perfect chance for them to bond even stronger provided that they could get over the blood related thing (which is possible). I find it hard to see hiromi not ending with shin as they are just made for each other (with screws missing to boot). Roadkill for aiko and noe tbh.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tun View Post
Please please please please please let incest prevail in the end.
Hahaha its a good thing i'm not alone in True Tears.Hiromi x Shin for True Tears yeaa~~

xD

Quote:
1. I'm not going to go as far as faust123 and say I really like Jun, but I see a lot of possibilities there. He's pretty deep, and is responding to his sorrow with machismo to keep his personality from collapsing in frustration at not being able to have the one he loves. I can see him and Hiromi coming together in the same shared sorrow.

3. I would never have said this before, but I see an opening for Ai-chan. With a half-sister on the one hand and a stalker-girl on the other, who might Shin turn to for comfort and relief? I'm still shipping Noe, but all three are wonderful creations.
Jun from my view has too many advantages for Shin to beat him when it comes to love.But what Shin lack off may probably give him the advantages to win against Jun..

As for Aiko...i don't think Nobuse will just stand still seeing his Aiko being snatched away by his best friend.Sure he will do something about it...and beside i don't think Shinichiro need Aiko to comfort him after everything that happened.What Shin need now is the courage to step forward and find the truth about Hiromi,and becomes like what Noe had told him in the episode 1 >> fly towards the sky.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbduece View Post
they should both get a dna test
I think DNA test will only make things becomes even worst..especially to Shinichiro,worst enough to probably make him give up on Hiromi.