View Single Post
Old 2012-08-09, 14:54   Link #38
Kunagisa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bombo View Post
I'm in rage mode after watching Malga vs drake ..He really pissed me off .
I love Drake, he and his wife are like Niounomiya and Zerozaki and they are LITERALLY perfect for each other. Maa~ too bad they had to skim on the details so to add a little bit more:

There are many kind of serial killers, his wife is the kind that has an insane blood thirst, so much that if she can't cut people she would start cutting herself. What she did was she went to a rehab place called On・The・Cutting Board where Living Dead volunteers would come and get chopped, and they (not clear from the wording if it's the rehab people or she) also opened a meat shop there and it's exactly there that Drake propose while he's eating meat. It's hard for her to find a mate who can withstand getting stabbed and he wants to eat meat all the time. This works out perfect cause she is also a super M with self-hurt tendencies (so she doesn't mind being eaten) and he can withstand her physically brutality!!!

Truly one of the best couple in Horizon!!!
Besides, Naruze's moe point is getting her ass beat like Kuro in Saki

Quote:
Originally Posted by articuzwolf View Post
Heidi and Shirojiro is being held by mountain of paperworks while Neshinbara is having scary date with Shakespeare in Comiket (?)
"Comiket" is an actual real event by the way; it's a Kawakami event (with focus on Horizon) that will take place for the 3rd time this October 8th (picture below's slightly outdated).