View Single Post
Old 2013-02-16, 11:49   Link #92
kitten320

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaijo View Post
You do realize that, if Natsu had lost any of his fights (say, against Zero or against Jellal), he'd be dead right now, right? Perhaps you'd like the genius of DragonBall Z, where the losers frequently died(good and bad guys)? Is that what you'd want to see FT turn into?

I just have to ask... why are you still here? You do know we are going to continue seeing what we've seen before, yes? If you dislike what FT has become, and dislike shonen so much, and know that FT will continue to be this way... why continue to stay and hate on it?

I mean, there are shows I dislike greatly for various reasons. And once I stop liking something, I tend to stop watching. Or at least, stop commenting in a forum occupied by people who still like it. I consider that to be a courtesy to other people, but that's just me.
Wrong, in Jellal case blast could be strong enough to blow him into the sea and make Jellal believe that Natsu died while he didn't.

Besides there were enough of other villains where Natsu could easily lose. Just because he is an MC, doesn't mean he is invincible. This arc is one of them where Natsu could lose without dying.

Never watched DBZ so duno what you are talking about.

Besides even a typical winning could be portrayed better like for example in Seirei No Mrobito.
MC won the fight but she suffered a serious injury that handicapped her. While here no matter what injury they get it is nothing. Makes you wonder why authors even bother creating them.
Balsa didn't one shot anyone while every fight in FT tends to end up with one shot even though they got their asses handed to them moments ago. LAME!

I could buy it once, twice but not every single time.

I watch it because I hope that it will get back on right path. Besides discussions are called that way for a reason. If it was all about fans, they should be called "Fangasm thread".
Discussions are meant to talk about both positives and negatives to explore both sides of each show and that's exactly what I'm doing.
Not my fault that lately FT is filled with negatives.