View Single Post
Old 2007-03-31, 05:20   Link #99
Aaron008R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kikaifan View Post
Does anyone know in which soundstage Hayate gets taken into the Book (early) and sees the past lives of the Knights?
A's Sound Stage 2. In track 7 and 8.

I've just been able to listen to the latest Sound Stage from Megami. From my observations:

Nanoha: Her current voice is almost unchanged compared to her 9-year old voice. Though she sounds more mature.
Fate: Her voice is still pretty much the same. She's also still VERY soft spoken. Sigh... And I was thinking she have a livelier way of speaking after ten years. Well, I'm not complaining. I honestly wouldn't have her speak any other way.
Hayate: She gets the most notable maturing in terms of voice. She's still as cheerful as ever. And I'm still loving her Kansai-ben!

Subaru: Absolutely no complaints! Subaru's seiyuu is doing an excellent job of bringing out both her whiny and serious sides.
Tiana: Absolutely better than expected! Her mild(?) tsundere way of speaking is done extremely well. And I absolutely love her panicked speech with Subaru. (SUBARU! Kono baka, baka, BAAAKA!)

Anyway, did anybody understand what they were panicking about? Something about a wrong studio?

Last edited by Aaron008R; 2007-03-31 at 06:00.
Aaron008R is offline   Reply With Quote