View Single Post
Old 2007-08-12, 18:46   Link #223
sezen_atacan

I have just read the prelude pieces to matsuribayashi, and it appears that midway throught that, Takano is just another mere pawn of a few other politicians.

Say, who is this "unknown-domanatrix" manipulating Takano who was in her "i-give-up" mood in one of those clues?? It seems old-man Koizumi's underlings seems to have other things up their sleeves. How can their be anyone other than Koizumi who knows this much about Takano and her goals which I doubt is ever revealed to anyone??

Reading from what happens in Matsuribayashi-hen, it seems that Takano's plan has turned really soar thanks to Rika and Hanyuu. For the Koizumi faction, it is a disaster now that those who know about their plans are alive and all....

Do the people using Takano and her reasearch material have any other cards to play with?? Or is the Hiniamizawa project pretty much the last stand of the extremists and also the last gamble plan to restore an empire??

I get this feeling that the pissed off guys using Takano might come back for revenge.....sometime after the ending of Matsuribayashi It is Higurashi after all...

Now of course unless even those guys get busted too..... Also if the townsfolk end up revealing the truth at the end of Matusuribaysahi-hen won't the government have hell to pay? No effort is made to silence them huh?

What do you think on this take??