View Single Post
Old 2007-08-16, 09:55   Link #228
haiz123321
Obey me world!

mmm i just finished the series and well, i noticed something.

In every world it actually seems like Rika is going through a parallel universe instead of going back into time.

1. In each time, someone will be the violent demon etc. and it will be one the people in Keiichis' gang
2. There were a few times w/o poison gas deaths but most had the gas from marsh thing so this might mean either it was luck or maybe some things happened to prevent the gas
3. Takano's reseach keeps getting closer and closer to the true meaning of the festival, the deaths and the swamp
4. Rika is the only one that knows whats happening most of the time
5. Keiichi seems to be able to recall what he had done meaning this could help Rika ALOT
6. Everyone died in the end in each time.(By the gas or killed by "demons")
1-6 respectively.
Keiichi, mion, rena and rika.
Mion, shion, satoko, keichi and rika.
Rika and satoko
rika.
Mion, shion, satoko, keichi and rika.
Although the last arc didn't show anyone died but it's obvious cause rika got rebooted again.(See the part where Oishi comes, ask about the 2 dead people)

Any deaths where Rika got watangashied, the whole village died but only twice where it did not happen.

But in 2 of the arcs where the gas didn't come, Keii was alive for a short while but he was away from the village(well both were the same arc so...) But in the last arc he was in the village and alive but rika died and gas came.

My conjuncture would be, if keii leaves the village, rika will not die and she can live past w/e year. Because it was said in the last arc. "Let nobody in, Let nobody out" or something like that in Oyashiro-sama's teachings. Since keii wasn't orginally from Hinamizawa, he might have been the plague bearer, if he left, no poison and whatsoever will occur

I think someone posted this before but still... :P

Long Live Lelouch! Waiting for Tales of the World:RM2 USA release