View Single Post
Old 2008-04-15, 16:08   Link #309
Majek
Sm3rt teh M@d Jester

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashlay View Post
bah, the two seater feature alone made the Gawain a good design. -_-
It has to have 3 seats to be a good design. But 5 are preferred :P Power Rangers ftw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenrir_valindri View Post
Lancelot always did fancy stuff, even before the Gurren was introduced.

We also don't know the the Claw arm has the capability to simply "crush" other mechs without the charge, just like the Lancelot's swords might not be able to cut other Mechs if it wasn't for its special properties.

Kallen has proven to be an extremely flexible fighter, even in the Gurren.

She isn't the one who designed the mech either, she just pilots the thing, not her fault that its primary weapon is a Radiation-Wave Claw, and all its other weapons are purely for support.

What do you consider an "interesting" mech anyway, and who doesn't use their most powerful weapon as often as possible?

If you give me a weapon with several modes of fire, but one was clearly more effective then the others, then by God I'll use the most effective one.
That's the point. Flashiness is the point of mechas these days. If its design is somewhat normal, then it's bound to jump around like a crazy frog and flash.
She crushed mercs easily and tore them apart without the mircowave.

She could've ask for improvements, like any decent pilot would. If it works don't improve it isn't really an option when you're fighing against an empire.

Lancelot is balanced enough for me. Even if you nerf its weapons it still has more options available than others.

Gurren itself isn't that bad, it's just Kallen uses it in a way that makes me want to facepalm. I don't say she couldn't beat Lancelot, but never in a straight one on one with just rushing straight on hoping to get a good hit...erm... grab.

http://icandoit.mybrute.com - fight me !!
Majek is offline   Reply With Quote