View Single Post
Old 2008-08-03, 05:19   Link #15
hydraj

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo_Otaku View Post
I second Kanon and AIR. But for Clannad the romance and drama really happens in the upcoming afterstory. It is on parwith Kanon and includes more romance. AIR has a bit of romance but not really. Maybe AIR movie would be more romance.

Itazura Kiss- is basedfrom a 90's manga. But the author died before she finsihed making it. So this anime will have the first end to how she wanted it to go. That it's self puts it on an emotional level.

Special A- Is good haven't finsihed it but it is cute and mostly comedy not much drama But romance and comedy.

kanon and Clannad were good, but Air SUCKED! Let me put it this way, Kanon and Clannad had over 24 episodes, which was enough to establish the story, and get you into the story and the characters....Air, only had 13 episodes, which wasnt enough to make you understand what the hell was happening. First off, the dude disappeared and turned into a crow? WHY?!?!?! And who the hell were those 2 kids at the end who seemed to know what was going on? They gave you a story, then rushed it to the end with a crappy 13 episodes...sure, was a sad ending, but if there were more episodes, i would have been WAY more sad than i was....all in all...Air would be good if it had 24+ episodes