View Single Post
Old 2008-11-01, 06:12   Link #1006
rose-wisteria
~Cuteness is NOT a Crime~

Send a message via AIM to rose-wisteria Send a message via MSN to rose-wisteria Send a message via Yahoo to rose-wisteria
Quote:
Originally Posted by demon_god04 View Post
And also a place to discuss the adaptation from game to anime and how they may change events to fit into a different medium. Plus as you mentioned the coming episodes should spawn alot of thought provoking discussions as Tales of the Abyss does have an interesting plot and a caste of great characters.

Plus I want a thread for the worship of Jade Curtis, the god of TotA. Screw Julia, Jade is the one that deserves a religion in his name.
Sometimes, I wish I'm watching this with no knowledge of the game because it'll be easier to join in discussions like that. Still, like you, it'll be nice to compare differences. So far, not many noticeable ones I must say.

I second that. I'll join that religion for Jade.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel E. View Post
I am also liking Natalia more in the anime than I did so in the game.

Same for Anise.
For me, it's Tear and Anise. I always like Natalia. I really dislike Tear's English VA so hearing Yukana as Tear is so refreshing. I love Tear a lot more now. As for Anise, the seiryuu must be doing something like because it's from dislike to like now.
rose-wisteria is offline   Reply With Quote