Thread: Not Impressed
View Single Post
Old 2004-05-15, 07:21   Link #25
Flash_Squirrel
F&C Fanboy

Send a message via ICQ to Flash_Squirrel Send a message via AIM to Flash_Squirrel
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingRanger
It might be a good site and a good set of forums if the playing of favorites didn't go on. OH NO ANOTHER LOOP HOLE.
Sadly no, this isn't a loop hole. Thanks for mocking me though, I really need someone to point out I'm an idiot.
But of course, if you think this is a loop hole, feel free to PM me and I'll remove your post again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingRanger
I used to wonder why alot of other anime torrent listing sites started popping up as animesuki was the best and first to find thing. Then I started reading these forums and talking to other people that have been treated unfairly. Also the way the admins here treat certain fansub groups differently than others. I no longer wonder about the other anime torrent listing sites.
Finally your true intentions are now exposed! It's so sad to hear that you are still angry about that little incident we had like... a year ago with your Jdrama (Or whatever you sub.. I don't know and I'm really sorry, might do some little research later today. )

Cheer up, there is no need to waste so much energy after so many months.