View Single Post
Old 2008-12-11, 18:30   Link #1192
Utsukushii Hono'o
Banned

Location: Currently stalking, Evil Rick, Larthak, Malin, Kholdstare, lv23, as always Endrance.anafewothrs
Just because this this is killing me... I really didn't want to to this...... but.... She's far too happy when she visits me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarlett_Rain55 View Post
Lol the interview just confirmed my belief that IchigoXRukia is not a couple and just share a deep bond. I'm not clinging on to it.
You know people who share deep bonds like that most of the time they fall in love...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarlett_Rain55 View Post
The manga is what is more important and according to Kubo all those previous ICHIRUKI moments were not romantic at all. Ichihime has facts from the manga that have yet to be disproven as unromantic. Unless Kubo says the same thing about Ichihime, I'll abandon ship. But he hasn't has he, and he's going to continue putting even more ichihime scenes in the manga from time to come. I mean it's going to be a long, long time before IchigoandRukia interact in the manga.

Did you really read those interviews? He goes on about how glorious the IchiRuki bond is.

Has he ever done this when asked about the IchiRukiOri triangle? No he doesn't he says the same thing. So if we are to go strictly by interviews...YOUR SHIP was also blown out of the water

(Who's got the interview when he says "There are more import aspect of their characters than Romance"? )

You can't use that one against us, since he had one mentioning yours and said the same goddamn thing. That means he sunk both ships. He said it's not a romance in that interview as well. : Need I remind you....He was talking about Orihime too. (Which means...if we go down so do you)

Why is it only the interview without Orihime is the one that dead-ed IchiRuki but not Ori?. Why is it you dismiss one interview but not the other?

*All ears...er, eyes*

You can't have it both ways. His words can not be proof if it sinks IchiRuki. At the same time you can't shout that nothing concerning IchiHime has been disproved. because he said the same thing about you guys .

Wasn't it you who said "Kubo contradicts himself" ?
Kubo has been insisting Bleach is not a romance. It's supposed to be an action, martial Arts,fantasy, supernatural, and adventure because it's for --->boys<---

If Bleach were a Shoujo, Ichigo and Rukia would be the canon couple. It's not; so that's why Bleach is so unique. We have a couple that is in a position that is just that close. But it's not a romance (manga=Shoujo) More than friends but less than lovers (no confessions or body fluids have been exchanged)

There are plenty of couples who love each other in manga. Is he really that much of a narcissist?

What he is saying (at least to me) is...indeed they do love each other. In order to be "bonded" to a person. You have to love them.

How can I not read that when he sounds like the IchiRuki camp when he talks about them. I have seen users in that camp say the same thing.
He,himself laughs when he says it's not romantic. Because he knows damn well he's lying.

He did not dodge that question every time he was asked. Just to say no at one random interview. Especially one where he said a bunch of other shit sounding like the biggest IchiRuki fanboy . Only to turn around and dead us in another. He could have just said no before. Why would he work so hard on movie that is blatantly just for the IchiRuki ship? (The only ship, everyone else is a just dinghy. Just bobbing in the water by themselves) Why wouldn't he say "Wait wait...there can't be any questions of "What is she to you?" my " precious nakama"
Nakama is deeper than friendship. He said this movie is closer to the original. This movie is basically IchiRuki fan service right? Then how come he thinks it's closer to the original...

She's Ichigo's precious one How shippy can you get?