View Single Post
Old 2008-12-18, 06:08   Link #69
yvj
U Mad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nobodyman9 View Post
First off, props for posting "Do Not Go Gentle into that Good Night"

Second, I can't speak for other non-Kalulu shippers, but I can say that I neither ignore nor denounce the "mutual kiss". What's more I am in no position to determine the validity of said mutual kiss and can only assume what other translators have told us.

That doesn't mean I like it though. I don't like it anymore than the fact that my tuition is $4000 a semester, or that my room gets freezing cold, or that America elected an ignoramous to be president TWICE! But it's there and I gotta deal with it. I'm not going to bury my head in the sand.

So okay, Lelouch loved Kallen, but I also believe he loved Shirley. And though he may have loved two women (which is not at all unbelievable) I still think Shirlulu is the OTP. But again I do not deny his feelings for Kallen, I just don't think Kalulu is the OTP. So, for what it's worth, that's where I stand.

Well, it's really late now, so if anything I've said is irrational or provocative, please do not take the bait.

Nobodyman9 signing off.

I felt the poem added a sense of culture to the thread XD

Oh I'm not saying you shouldor need to like it. But like you said "But it's there and I gotta deal with it. I'm not going to bury my head in the sand."

That's absolutely fine with me its actually more reasonable than most of my stances.