View Single Post
Old 2008-12-18, 10:33   Link #76
incorrupts
Banned

Send a message via MSN to incorrupts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spring_sakura111 View Post
It just means that her loyalty towards him wasn't strong enough to trust him. I mean , Kallen loves Lelouch. Did she even think that Lelouch wasn't THAT kind of person. I know Kallen knows him. That kiss was supposed to be like..a feeling...the answer to her question. But she didn't understand. Which made them both enemies. Sad. It would've been nice if Kallen was fighting against Schineizel.
Fair enough. But, keep in mind, that loving someone and believing in someone is kinda different at times.
It is like what Kallen said, in the second episode of R2, she wants to believe in him. And she does, up until the epi 19, where Lelouch goes around screwing everyone, yet leaves an open window with his "live on" line and a lot of other stuff that can make Kallen an emotional mess.
It is obvious that after epi 19, she just wants an honest answer, she desperately seeks it but well, Lelouch is being Lelouch.
Kallen wanted both to love him and believe in him/support him, but Lelouch "forced" her with his actions to choose one path. Her dreams/ideal over the belief in him.
And btw, no. Kallen is the most loyal of the BK, since epi 13 of S1. She is loyal both to Zero and Lelouch. But again, horrid actions and unanswered questions make you doubt. Happens to everyone.

At this exactly turn, a lot of anti-Kallen go beating you-kicking you-and telling you is fair towards Kallen. Decide you guys, you want her oh-so-called-lovesick following Lelouch everywhere, or stand up to her own beliefs and fight the man she loves? I mean, seriously.