View Single Post
Old 2009-01-02, 16:36   Link #167
Vexx
Obey the Darkly Cute ...
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baka Ronin View Post
I have not yet seen any evidence of this, please provide proof to back up your claims.
One doesn't have to read the books ... its shown in the anime ...
Episode 1 and 2; his description of her. Further along, the moment when she showed him herself in her bathing suit - it made him uncomfortable.
The girl is considered quite attractive by many in her school - just too volatile.

And yes, the studio has the right to do 'whatever they like' but it also means they can plummet to a fiery death from fan reaction to a poor adaptation. "Adaptation" doesn't mean careen off into lands unknown. Most fans of a work tend to be unhappy when large scale changes or derails are made when converting to the animated medium.
Quote:
I believe that Taiga has some romantic feelings towards Ryuuji, but she just does not see it herself just yet. Perhaps when it becomes apparent, Ryuuji can develop something similar.
That's pretty much the situation at the end of 13; they each know they care about each other... and there have been plenty of "almost" moments where blushing and subject-changing sidestep the epiphany.