View Single Post
Old 2009-01-13, 14:26   Link #83
Cinocard

What an eventful first ep. We can summary and conclude a few thing about the storyline?

The world is filled with monster, human gather in special cities, military academies compete in Inter-city tournament to get fame and budget.

Our Protagonist, Leifon is actually quite famous.

The beginning was actually a flashback of Leifon in the past, and he wields a weapon listed as Heaven-Blade, a group of uber strong weapons. The white haired guy at the beginning might be the student council president.

The president may be the one gave the order for 2 new students to fight, and even make the blue haired guy leave 17th platoon, all were setup to put Leifon in?

Something happened in the past between Nina and the bald guy. I'm 80% sure he will turn from enemy to be ally later on.

And i see canons. Love-square for Leifon, romance between Nina and Harley, the hat guy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LemonMunchies View Post
It was a good first episode, but the music during the fight scenes were soooooo annoying. . . >_>
Really? I thought it was very fatasy-ish, i like the feeling it gave of exploring a whole new fantasy world.
Cinocard is offline   Reply With Quote