View Single Post
Old 2009-02-23, 21:04   Link #61
Justin Kim
*Artist

I just realized that any Bleach song that includes Yui sounds good. I discovered Yui, most likely the first Japanese band I ever listened to, and became culturally inspired with Japan. It's strange how simple as listening to one track will actually inspire you to progressively think further of that culture.
Inspirational Song: Yui - Life
I always like Kannagi's opening theme song, all the Toradora tracks, and some Naruto songs were O.K., but overall I didn't like the stuff that came out of "fighting dreamers," seemed kind of too fast and a feeling of rush kind of swept me. So the composed list?
Toradora OP & ED (All of them, nice techno feel to them, as well as some rock - I liked how the lyrics had some form of visual representation behind them. Although, the intention was intended for entertainment purposes, it is revealed that all lyrics to a Japanese song usually hold some symbolical meaning the artist intends for the audience to reveal by themselves).
Bleach: Yui - Life, Pez'moku - Gallop, Arigato - Home Made Kakozu (If I spelled that right)O_o.
Naruto: Definently, most definently No Rain, No Rainbow by Home Made Kakozu.
Edit: All the Clannad, and Clannad After Story OP's and ED's, the singer has a nice mystical voice characteristic Keeps me mesmerized into listening always...
Justin Kim is offline   Reply With Quote