View Single Post
Old 2009-05-02, 15:14   Link #132
slayer545-sama
Banned

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keio View Post
Won't things be a little more interesting if Mugi was a lesbian? Given the fact that they are attending an all-girls school, it isn't that uncommon.
Right of course how could I forget the whole cliche of all girl schools and hentais/ecchi series about them. Of course.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BetoJR View Post
I don't really care about the yuri whimsical overtones, and whether or not Mugi's a true lesbian. I just wanna know what would be so wrong, if she turned out to be one. That's all.
Nothing wrong except maybe a few ecchi mangas fan made of her with maybe other girls doing you know what. FAP power coming up about that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fran~ View Post
It's different, Yui and Ritsu have a different kind of personality, they read manga, they manage the symbols and phrases like the "Moe Moe Kyun", they are like Konata when she spoke about anime, manga or games. Mugi doesn't. She is an Ojou type and of course those kind of things are new for her... in fact that feeling lead her to accept.

Well... yes... but that's way to different to be a lesbian (of course, isn't bad, but i think that mugi nor kyoani are plannig that).

To me a lesbian is Chizuru from bleach...
To me it would better to say that the Queen from Chrome Shell Regios is lesbian.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midonin View Post
It's not a disease.
Well I did not say that but I do think some would say it is a disease like Psychology and Religion doctrines.