View Single Post
Old 2009-07-24, 15:38   Link #983
KaneDragon
*(RAWR*)&rawr

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaosprophet View Post
I wasn't able to post all groups in one post... when I tried to post last group it gave a message saying my post was too short (but I probably reached the limit of characters in one post)...
Yeah, it does that. As someone who posts the rushes, I know it well.
Quote:
Originally Posted by KaneDragon View Post
Ah, well, at least there wasn't a post between yours and ours.

And this round marks the arrival of the "your post is too small" messages--my last post is large enough that I can't edit it in Advanced mode to turn off the smileys, so I had to go through and break them myself in inline editing.
But you ought to still be able to submit an oversized post if you use quick reply and not the advanced mode (and advanced editing). Or, that works some of the time at least. Try editing your first post like so.

Now that we can vote for 12 characters, I'm going to have a slightly harder time making sure my rush posts don't hit the size limit.

Prelim 2-1 is rather dull, in that my initial cut netted me exactly 12 votes, with several "meh" votes left in for lack of betters:
<<那波千鶴@魔法先生ネギま! ~白き翼 ALA ALBA~>> (Naba Chizuru @ Mahou Sensei Negima! ~Shiroki Tsubasa Ala Alba~)
<<周防美琴@スクールランブル 三学期>> (Suo Mikoto @ School Rumble Sangakki)
<<佐々木まき絵@魔法先生ネギま! ~白き翼 ALA ALBA~>> (Sasaki Makie @ Mahou Sensei Negima! ~Shiroki Tsubasa ALA ALBA~)
<<塚本八雲@スクールランブル 三学期>> (Tsukamoto Yakumo @ School Rumble Sangakki)
<<長瀬楓@魔法先生ネギま! ~白き翼 ALA ALBA~>> (Nagase Kaede @ Mahou Sensei Negima! ~Shiroki Tsubasa ALA ALBA~)
<<霞愛歌@ハヤテのごとく!! アツがナツいぜ 水着編!>> (Kasumi Aika @ Hayate no Gotoku!! Atsu ga Natsuize Mizugi hen!)
<<みさと先輩@ひだまりスケッチ×365>> (Misato-senpai @ Hidamari Sketch x365)
<<夏目@ひだまりスケッチ×365>> (Natsume @ Hidamari Sketch x365)
<<住之江りこ@Kiss×sis>> (Suminoe Riko @ Kissxsis)
<<仁科りえ@CLANNAD ~AFTER STORY~>> (Nishina Rie@Clannad After Story)
<<篠崎咲世子@コードギアス 反逆のルルーシュR2>> (Shinozaki Sayoko @ Code Geass Lelouch of the Rebellion R2)
<<両儀式@劇場版 空の境界 the Garden of sinners >> (Ryougi Shiki @ Kara no Kyoukai the Garden of sinners)

Makie gets top tier just for her adorable "I can't think of any worries ;_;"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Group 3
<<シスターズ(No.10032、No.20001除く)@とある魔術の禁書目録>> (Sisters (exclude No.20001 and No.10032) @ Toaru Majutsu no Index)
...That's odd, I don't remember seeing this in the first preliminaries... Also odd that they would bother making the distinction.

Last edited by KaneDragon; 2009-07-24 at 16:21.