View Single Post
Old 2009-09-10, 13:55   Link #91
CheezeRaider

been away for two weeks and finally caught up.

I must say as a combat vet who like to watch kiddy anime to escape. and NOTE I take it with a grain of salt as it is anime. I enjoyed the VC Game which got em started watching VC anime, and I truly hate the anime story line.

Just a few thing I want to point out:

I don't F***ing care how much you hate someone, be in enough firefight with your battle buddy covering your ass, your negative feeling will change quickly, just because in the story line your battle buddy is a some supper dude with great power, (note the valkyria are revered not shunned.) nobody gonna say ooooo im so scared. Hell I'd be so proud my battle buddy is a valkyria and I fought along side him/her be fore he/she realized their great power. $hit I'd be bragging.

I understand that historically that every military were different in pass and present. but to speak of some in your same uniform as monster who is fighting on the same side is very unofficer like, and disrespectful. Bar brawling is one thing, but officer dont get into brawls like that in camp. they break up brawls.

and judging from how the anime VC portrait officers and noncoms professionalism Gallian military and the level of their incompetency, Gallia should have 0 chance of winning with or without Alicia. She can only be at one location and cant protect.

I'll stop with my 2cent. dont need to give the whole dollar.

A good writer can make $hit worth looking at, but im not so sure if I can stomach Anime VC anymore, but Gwad damn it I just have to see it to the end.

Last edited by CheezeRaider; 2009-09-10 at 14:05.