View Single Post
Old 2009-10-28, 03:37   Link #228
Arbane the Terrible

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha Soul View Post
for me, i stopped analyzing the numbers, im now looking for the culprit, drawing a line that connect the events, trying to figure out who was there and who was not, putting reasons to each character.. it is fun to think as a detective
Any theories about the murders in this arc yet? Here's mine:

First Twilight: Either some deranged plot by Kinzo and Genji, or all the parents managed to bury the hatchet long enough to whack the old man and the servants. But why would they bother with the elaborate sealed-room setup?

Second: Eva. She's supposed the be good at kung-fu, and being 'sick' with Hideyoshi 'watching' her gives her a fine alibi. (And all that running around in the rain could give her a real fever.)

Third, Fourth, Fifth: Kyrie suspected Eva, so she and Rudolf wanted to get Hideyoshi alone to press him for info. it went badly. But who staked them once all three were dead?

Sixth, Seventh, Eighth: Eva and George. Eva got Natsuhi and Krauss to come with her to the mansion (by claiming she'd just now deciphered the epitaph, maybe), then she and George ambushed them. George got shot in the process of garroting them.

Alternately, George might have committed suicide, with his dad and Shannon both being dead.

Dr. Nanjo: Unknown. There's currently nobody who _could_ kill him. Possibly he wants Jessica as an earwitness to his "death" while he sneaks off and hides somewhere? (If his body shows up next episode, I'll know I'm wrong.) I suspect he's an accomplice in at least one murder plot.

Last edited by Arbane the Terrible; 2009-10-28 at 03:49.