View Single Post
Old 2009-10-28, 12:47   Link #1347
Darknemo2000

Send a message via AIM to Darknemo2000
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
She would have won against Unzen if she had managed to change his views, which she failed to do. If you check my post, I see Medaka more like GTO than anything, so fighting isn't the main theme to me. Had she killed Unzen, she would have been thrown out of school in addition to being devastated emotionally, which she would have done if not for her friends.
There was a battle against his sister, except she chose not to defend and got beaten up, thus failing to face the problem at hand. So, that was her second defeat.
Ok, then I will gladly be a safe and sound loser, while you will be victoriously bleeding in the corner counting your broken ribs.

And this was not her second loss.

In first case you are talking about idealogical loss, but physically she was victorious, it would ridiculous to say otherwise.

In second case you are talking about physical 'loss'. It's just that it hardly counts as a loss because she never was really 'taking part in it' to begin with.

If you count the first case as her loss, then the second case is her win (she chose not to fight) and vice versa...
Darknemo2000 is offline   Reply With Quote