View Single Post
Old 2009-12-10, 16:29   Link #6449
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
Quote:
Originally Posted by eaglei3 View Post
Number 2 & 3 were about Villetta being the one to come up with it. But as expected from you at this point, you just come in to the topic and type whatever rolls off your mind even if they aren't related to the subject at hand.
ouch
untrue and uncalled for

Quote:
As for the seeing Geass part, I lost the part when copying the quotes around where I wanted to say that only those with Geass or Codes have ever been shown to see other people's geass. No normal person has ever been shown noticing a geass in an eye.

As for nitpicking? Maybe that was the point to show how too easily you guys make it sound in that he could convince them. Basically from what you guys say, I could take a gun, fill it with blanks, and tell everyone "Hey look, this guns doesn't hurt people when I shoot it." I try it out for them, and later, I put real bullets in it. That is how Lelouch's geass is. The BK don't know what powers geass (bullets), they just know it is fired (like out of the barrel of the gun.) However, you can't dissect Lelouch's head and show that he is telling the truth about the limitations, just like if you don't get your hands on the gun I demonstrated, you can't get it open to see if it is properly put together or if the bullets were blank or not.

P.S.: I'm sorry nitpicking means going against your over simplistic 'peace' ideas.
Except Lelouch can prove that the gun only fires once by SHOWING how it works
they know that direct eye contact is the key, and they know what geass looks like (at least villeta does, since she was put in charge of searching for it)

and you dont have to be sorry about nitpicking ruining my simple peace idea because it doesn't really do that (at best, it proves that trust building would require more then just a geass test)
you DO have to be sorry about the fact that the conclusion of zero-requiem with zero coming in and saving everyone requires even MORE trust on the black knights part then my proposal does
since it requires the black knights, cornellia and villeta to just accept another person coming in wearing the mask and saying "i'm zero" without demanding to know who he is
"fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me"