View Single Post
Old 2010-01-28, 09:28   Link #12
Laith
Even if it just for a bit
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by LVD View Post
o.oJeebus wiggly, I do not know how to use her at all.
Funny thing about Shamal, is that a charged triangle button does nice damage, and with pressing circle button you place yourself in the exact rangea of the attack, and you can avoid pretty much everything by using the non-charged triangle button. Add Chrono´s Drive Ex-C and she is a moster. Though you should use Zafira´s Auto-Guard because she has no loving defense. It actually sounds like i have an idea on what i am talking about.

Quote:
And now I have to poke Arcade Mode later. I am enjoying Material-L way more than I thought I would. :s
Only need to unlock Material-L finishing Fate´s story mode. Also Arcade mode is just story mode without the story, ´cause the enemies are the same, at least with Nanoha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarpObscura View Post
Exactly how many characters are there supposed to be, including secret unlockable ones? What are the controls, system etc.? I can't figure out what the site is telling me.
There are 12 characters, 13 if the unisoned Reinforce that you use in the last stage of her story mode is counted She is h4xx i tell ya The controls are simple,

L: Full drive, Full drive attack.
R: Guard
Square, Circle, Triangle: Attack
X: Dash

And you have to range, short and large. Attacks and tecniques change and all that. Fun when you change yopur mentality from "how do i not get defeated?" to "let´s see how fast i can kill them =D"

Quote:
Will this have an English translation, or is it No Export For You again?
Probably the latter. Though if they do the same that with Fate/Unlimited codes i will love them~
Laith is offline   Reply With Quote