View Single Post
Old 2010-02-05, 15:03   Link #1325
Ziziphus
Whatever

It's coming near, isn't it? That day!

Anyway, it always hurts my head to think about how major plot points will be solved in upcoming chapters. Besides that, I have something I've been wondering about for a while:

- When Bradley dies, will he turn into ashes like Lust or will he leave a corpse like a human? His body wasn't created by the stone like other homunculi, so I'm expecting a corpse...

- Have we been shown another transmutation circle somewhere in Central, the one that is similar to that engraving in the ruins of Xerxes? If Father is going to repeat the same incident in Xerxes, he must need one for human transmutation, right? other than the nation-wide one for the PS. If that is the case, I think we'lll get to see that circle soon...

And some more trivial things, I really want to know:

- The location of Pride's ouroboros tattoo. (He's the only one who hasn't shown his tattoo anywhere now, or has he?) xD

- Scar's real name. As I said before, I'm dying to know his real name, I bet it's a badass-sounding name! xD

Of course stuff like that may never be answered, but I can still hope! Oh bring me new chapters already!