View Single Post
Old 2010-02-14, 13:24   Link #981
Lost Cause

Um,I DID look at the time period (1853) Edo. I also looked at the same artwork you did and I saw CC,Renya& a person who we must not name as he ain't even an itch in his daddy's pants yet (hell his daddy ain't even born yet)! So fing what IT'S A WORK OF FICTION, which means ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE.
Certain people here LACK an imagination and aren't open to anything except what has been said by Sunrise. Damn I feel sorry for them!
Also I seem to remember the word 'speculation' being used on page 1 and the release says "new project involves new music,goods,AND ANIMATED WORKS!
Finally,no we DON'T know what will come about on April 23 and no I'm not betting on anything specific yet. However they(Sunrise) made money on this horse and to think that they'd mess with a winning combination is just silly! When the new manga comes out I'll check it out and who knows it might be a way to go. I said it in one of these threads that I thought that CC IS the main character to CG and the story revolves around her but she runs things through her various puppets. So whatever happens happens!
Lost Cause is offline   Reply With Quote