View Single Post
Old 2010-04-01, 02:24   Link #255
Bananoha
♨(ゝω・)v

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hayate22 View Post
"The four knight's wish to protect their bond, with the help of strong yet kind mages with courageous hearts, together broke the Book of Darkness's curse."

In any case besides that one minor issue, the general tweaking is good. Mind, I rushed when I did this in general.
My head isn't entirely here, but ahhh, I think I get it now. Sankyuu.

"The four knight's wish to protect their bond, with the help of strong yet kind mages with courageous hearts, together broke the Book of Darkness's curse."

"The four knights' wish to protect their bond, together with the help of strong yet kind mages with courageous hearts, broke the Book of Darkness's curse."

Damn commas. So now....

A long, long time ago, there was once a book whose curse would later kill whoever's hands laid upon it — the cursed Book of Darkness. The book, whose real name has been lost, and the book's protective spirit were always sad because of that reason. Men, women, kind people, rich people, and even royalty — those who were involved with the book would die. Everyone died because of the Book of Darkness' curse.

To protect the Book of Darkness, the created knights have always had sad feelings. For the sake of the person who is about to die and for the Book of Darkness, they have been fighting every day — forgetting how to smile. That dark, melancholic, eternal-like time was brought to an end by the Book of Darkness' last master, a lone little girl.

The young girl treated the Book of Darkness' knights like her own family. Because of that, all of their hearts became filled with warmth and kindness.

Surely that's why....

The Book of Darkness' curse was harming the young girl. The four knights' wish to protect their bond, together with the help of strong yet kind mages with courageous hearts, broke the Book of Darkness's curse. The young girl and the book's spirit were both saved. And then... The young girl presented a name upon the book's spirit once known as the Book of Darkness — the Blessed Wind, Reinforce.

It is now December. The young girl, the mages and knights... Everyone is content. However...

Takamachi Nanoha ver.
Yagami Hayate ver.
Fate Testarossa ver.
Quote:
Just go at it at your own pace with the trasnlations, mind you I'm only doing this since I feel like it might be good to help with something like this and getting everyone to understand the storylines of all the characters. So they know what is going on. I have mostly a general idea with some specifics due to my odd affinity with understanding vocal Japanese.

On another note...

-hands LVD a bulk load's worth of tissues for the future Signum DLC-
I'm doing this for the LOVE OF YAGAMI-KE. If I go at my own pace, I'll never get it done. Slack, slack, slack. 8D

Uwah, no need for the tissues~ I'll be dead by then~

Edit: FOR THE GLORY OF YAGAMI-KE.
Spoiler for All text up to end of Stage 4, so somewhat text heavy~:
Bolded parts with runes are things I've changed and just want to make sure the meaning is still there as I tried to smoothen out the English. Sienna are my comments, blue still being Hayate22's.

Everything else is just minor tweaks. As I started to go on, I noticed how some things were phrased to fit in with how they're speaking.... until I realized how this wasn't consistent. Could probably go back and poke those awkward sentences, but eh. Let's leave that for.... future testers! [lol]

…少し…頭冷やそうか…?

Last edited by Bananoha; 2010-04-02 at 02:41.
Bananoha is offline   Reply With Quote