View Single Post
Old 2004-09-14, 11:30   Link #30
Rurik
Golden

Quote:
Originally Posted by neji-kun
, oro beleives that the more jutsus someone knows the stronger they are,which is why he beleives itachi is stronger than him because his sharingan can get him infinite jutsus. i.
I think theres a Mayor Misundertanding with the Oro Statement of Itachi been stroenger than him, let face it Oro says Itachi is Stronger than him, dont come with the "because he can learn a lot of jutsus" wath about kakashi then? does Oro feels that kakshis is stronger than him??????????? BEcause Kakashi can Copy
Jutsu, and knows more than 1000 Jutsus,.....

Maybe Oro saying Itachi was stronger than him was just that a bluff from Oro, i personally think thaht a Oro with his Arm in place can beat Itachi, but itachi is by far up there almost at par with the sannin also, as just one of you said, is also who he has to face..it where be more interesting to see Itachi Figting GAI, because GAI knows hte trick....

Also, dont jump to conclution saying that itachi is low on stamina,!!!!!!! Itachi never stated he was low on chakra..he only said "I need to rest". maybe could it be that waht he needs to do is rest his mind???? or his Eyes??

that something we do not know.... so lets not get away from the facts and make up things