View Single Post
Old 2010-07-10, 17:46   Link #71
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kleeyook View Post
I think it's good to have a lovely sibling even if she or he is fucked up rather than to have a normal sibling who try to take advantage of you on everything from money to your relationship. It's rare to find brother and sister really get along. I've never seen ones before.
And I'll be sure to get rid of my sibling if he/she turns out to be like most siblings are. Lucky me I don't have ones.
BTW, in reality, if u have a sister, it sucks!
Ehh your comment kinda contradicts itself, you say it's good to have lovely sibling yet it sucks to have a little sister!?
I'm not sure where you get the idea having siblings sucks if you don't have them.
I for one love my brothers and sister even if they can be the most annoying person in the world at times but that I see as normal thing for siblings.
In RL I'd go as far as saying I somewhat have a sorta sister complex but not in a creepy lovey dovey way you see in anime and manga, I just love her as my wee sister like a older should and wouldn't trade her for the world.

It's an interesting thing to see relationships like these in fiction, be it in anime, tv dramas and what not but I sure wouldn't like to see my wee sister being a brocon in RL, espeically if it was something along the lines like Noa