View Single Post
Old 2004-09-25, 13:29   Link #274
missy1701
Passer-Byer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lathmeer
You wont have to read the manga far to find where Naruto freezes.

Naruto Froze up for the first time in his first real 'battle'. Volume 2, in chapters 9 and 10. he starts to freeze up again in Volume 2, chapter 13, but remembers his oath never to do that again, and he has never backed down from a fight since. Sasuke also started to freeze up when faced with that Jounin battle too, but he overcame it.

On a side note, I would like to know how it would be possible for Sasuke to block with his wings AND strike someone at the same time? Are we thinking that Sasuke will strike through his own blocking wing to get at naruto or something? Those wings are huge and ungainly.

I don't know if any of you have ever used a shield before, but you can't have it both ways. You defend OR attack. not both at once.
His wings are kinda gay, I mean, they look maybe semi cool, but they're weird. And he has some funky makeup going on.. Creepy. I'm seriously liking where its going. But i really hope the next chapter kind of ends it so we can move on and find out what happened to Chouji (DONT DIE!!) and Neji (YOU TOO).
missy1701 is offline   Reply With Quote