Thread: Monster - Q & A
View Single Post
Old 2004-10-01, 22:54   Link #21
daedalus6

Which Frankfurt was it? and other questions.

Ok first of all. I must have been away for a long time coz I could swear this moster forum did not exsist when I was here last time. I bet the next time I come here the whole of naruto forum has been replaced with Bleach forum

Anyway to the point. I really really enjoy Monster I have been to germany once (my grandfather lives there) and I think the anime looks really authentic? But few questions that I have in mind.

1.Is the monster manga different enough so that I should read it even now that I have watched monster anime 24 eps?
2.Is the whole manga covered in 26(or is anme even longer?) eps of anime?
3. In one ep (mayby around ep 19) Tenma talked to a cop who was using drugs and had a bad case of withdrawal. This happened in Frankfurt but which frankfurt was it? I m quite sure there are at least two of them. I have been to frankfurt "amai"(not sure if thats written correctly) that last part of the name means it was near some kind of water a river mayby?

I want to know this because the setting in that frankfurt resempled the frankfurt I visited but I am not quite sure. If it is the same same frankfurt there is a strong chance I have sat in the "same" bench that tenma sat. (or one close to it)
It would also help ofcourse if one could indetify the place where all this actually happens. My guess it is a somekind of trainstation near center of frankfurt amai but I am no expert.
daedalus6 is offline   Reply With Quote