View Single Post
Old 2010-10-03, 23:19   Link #7598
Frozz

Old Dragon Lady/sorcerers

hi Guys, just wondering if you could help me with a title of this one...it's an old (80's?) adventure/fantasy similar style to Adventure of Yohko - main characer is a girl..i vaguely remember there are characters that can transform into a rabbit (yellow?), wolf (blue/grey?), then a boy that can turn into a little wolf pup/fox (yellow?). Some scenes I remember the guy ran and transformed into a wolf..i think it was going to attack the girl but the little boy turned into a wolf pup and let himself get bitten by the bigger wolf...there's also a war/battle scene where the girl gotta escape and a grandma/old lady turn into a dragon/giant snake to fight the enemy's huge battleship with smaller ships attacking while the girl tried to escape...the dragon died and dissappear during the battle...

i can still see some scenes in my head wish i can draw it up...

another scene not sure if this is from the same movie or not....there's a villain which I think turn allied later on...he's a huge muscle guy with viking style appearance...bare chest but with red back robe...red head band..longish (grey?) hair?
Frozz is offline   Reply With Quote