Thread: Black Jack
View Single Post
Old 2004-10-04, 12:29   Link #16
Lord Raiden
Uber Coffee for da win!

I got it from one of the links provided here on the forums detailing fall series. Interestingly enough though, the sites I got that original number from have stricken that number and changed it to unknown which tells me that they only had originally planned to do 13 episodes and had only set aside that much resources not totally expecting the series to take off, but when it hit off as big as it has I think they went back and rethought their plans, hence why the 13 is no longer true. But the 13 episode limit is the last info I have for the 2004 blackjack series. Whether that stays true or changes will only be known in the coming weeks. But thats the last solid info I have. I'll try and let you guys know if I hear something different.

Three of the sources I drew my original episode number from was the Wiki fansubbers list, anidb, and animenfo. All those have been changed to "unknown length" status as of apparently this weekend. The other sites still list it as 13 episodes, but that is now labled as (rumored) instead of (confirmed).
Lord Raiden is offline   Reply With Quote