View Single Post
Old 2010-11-15, 23:19   Link #26148
Kaijo
Banned

Location: Somewhere over the rainbow, in a house dropped on an ugly, old woman.
Send a message via AIM to Kaijo Send a message via MSN to Kaijo
Upload it again, and just don't hand out the url except via PM to people you trust. When it gets removed, you'll know who is doing it. You can also contact Megaupload and protest; tell them that the files you are uploading are safe and they are taking them down without even checking just because someone says so. Ask to have them reinstated, and if they refuse, let them know you will be taking your business elsewhere.

You can also use places like Rapidshare and hotfile. Not all places will immediately respond to people going "TAKE THIS DOWN CUZ IT BAD!" or you can also have someone set up a torrent file. Once it's on P2P, there's no way anyone can take it down, heh.

Edit to add: If the NanoFate zealots are reading this, know that "Whipped" is being deliberately delayed because of stupid things like this. I may even abandon it if the nonsense continues. It really saps my motivation to write for a childish fanbase. I may finish eventually, but actions like this just make it a lower priority.
Kaijo is offline   Reply With Quote