View Single Post
Old 2010-11-29, 13:26   Link #19196
Keriaku
Thought Being

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalStarlight95 View Post
Okay okay, just thought of this (so many holes, but just bear with me)

The game was not between Bernkastel and Lambdadelta; rather, it was between Featherine and Lambdadelta. Featherine then created a piece named Rika Furude.

Featherine got herself trapped in a logic error, and it was said Bern was a piece and was unknowingly forced to fix the logic error her master (In this case, Featherine) created. Featherine then either created Hanyuu (or Hanyuu was already there) and the eternity of the logic error began, repeating for a long time (thus we now may have: Higurasi). Featherine and Lambda must've went on their business until Rika finally solved the logic error, and thus Bernkastel was (somehow xD) born.

It explains why Bernkastel is afraid of Featherine. She even mispronounced her name to "Augustus auaurora" when they met up again for fun. Featherine released her as a piece and Bernkastel separated herself from Rika, became a witch, whilst human Rika continued her life with her friends.
I like this theory. The idea of Lamba versus Featherine is a nice thought, that is far enough removed from the emotional aspects of Higurashi, I think, to not interfere. It would definitely give a new sense of the loneliness Rika/Frederica shows in the beginning of Minagoroshi-hen. And I could see Lambda taking a liking to Bern as an offspring to such a game, gives an interesting twist to their relationship. It's also not inconceivable that Bern herself would think she beat Lambda (so making sense with the first 2 tea parties) because in this theory Bern essentially did do all the work.
Keriaku is offline   Reply With Quote