View Single Post
Old 2010-12-07, 13:29   Link #1986
Demongod86
Gundam Boobs and Boom FTW

Quote:
Originally Posted by justinstrife View Post
Lets not count our chickens yet. Yes it has a nice ring to it, yes that's what I'm hoping for, but one game at a time as the hoodie always says.

Once and for all, I want to put to rest in this league who the best QB is. And it isn't Manning.
Yeah, it's VICK

Okay, I kid. 45-3...holy guacamole. If the pats didn't lay those two eggs against the jets the first time and Cleveland (LOL WTF?!), we'd be seeing a return to 2007 =X.

Anyhow...right now, increasingly looks like the Pats are THE team in the AFC (go figure...), but the NFC is a crazy tossup.

Bears Packers
Eagles Giants
Falcons Saints

One of those six is missing the playoffs because the NFC Worst--err, NFC West--has to send someone to the playoffs.

Bears and Falcons are the real deal. Packers are tearing it up, and the Saints are the defending Super Bowl Champs.

That leaves Eagles vs. the Giants. And with Philly's D so bad, I'm not liking our chances