View Single Post
Old 2011-01-20, 16:36   Link #1957
kaito-kid
As I make you stop, think

Quote:
Where I get the negative opinion? 2ch and nicovideo.
Awesome, we all know that's where Seed's audience hand out at..

Just so you know, GS and GSD are well known for having a wider range of audience then the Anime and Gundam otaku. One of the reason why it was so successful..

Quote:
Did you read my post AT ALL? I said that GSD is going to pop the chart regardless due to being a sequel of a hugely successful GS. People will watch it even if they are showing blank screen!

I already said, that if you want to say GSD is successful, I would like explanation of why we are not seeing GS season 3 featuring Kira/ Athrun/ Lacus/ Shinn...etc Or at least showing stuff in the same universe.
ehmmm, I don't get it.. are you saying that GSD is a success or not? you are kind of contradicting yourself here..

Quote:
We also see a huge deviance of style when comparing GS verse and G00 verse. If GSD is so successful we will see Sunrise trying to mimick its style. Sunrise is a large corporation. If a formula works it will stick with it.
Sunrise kind of did milk it's style.. ever heard of Code Geass?
even 00 has lots of Gundam seed in it.. even Mizushima said so.

Quote:
Also, word is cheap. Unless we are seeing a PV of gundam seed movie, I doubt the movie is actually in production.
No it's not. When the words are coming from the director and the Writer, published in a major magazine, it holds some gravity. Whatever you believe them or not doesn't matter.