View Single Post
Old 2011-02-25, 04:33   Link #225
panzerfan
Name means little...
*Graphic Designer

Well, what I feel is a strong reminder of Ryokushi's scenario via Higurashi to be honest. IMW would apply here I suppose, but we'd be really going off tangent to discuss this here. If it were Ryokushi, he might attribute to miracle falling victim to certainty of despair to a lack of understanding/consensus of all the actors involved... and it would fall to Homura to somehow steer the ship to a better direction.

Sayaka's own approach seems to make her a tragic Greek heroine, whose fall is that of her own making. Ultimately, her approach was made on premature conclusions and she came to realize this at a point of no return. Perhaps the worst part about Sayaka's turmoils would be the impact that her rant will have no Madoka in trying to discern what she must do.

I was discussing with SpaceBrotha, AtomicX and Arkeus about how Kamijou and Hitomi being sent to the sacrificial altar. As strange as it is, I felt that Kamijou and Hitomi should not be butchered by the vices of Sayaka as it's now almost meaningless plot wise.

The final role for Hitomi and Kamijou would be to play a final clarification on what their stance on Sayaka have been, and based off of what Urobuchi Gen is known for, Kamijou and Hitomi have only the best of intention for Sayaka, with Sayaka completely misunderstanding the situation. A secondary role for Kamijou would be to see if hope and despair must coexist together, so essentially whether if he becomes crippled yet again following the demise of Sayaka would be paramount.

It would be enough for the depressing things in life to only exist in reality.
It is because that I think the birth of a story... is from people dreaming of a happy ending. ~Misaka Shiori

panzerfan is offline   Reply With Quote