View Single Post
Old 2011-05-05, 12:13   Link #9
Tak
Catholic = Cat addiction?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveMeKags View Post
I'm aware they are aggressive, but usually not towards women if they could help it. Remembering back to SDF, the only Zentradi that tried to hurt Minmei did NOT hurt her - could not - and he was the one who wanted her dead most of all.
If you seen DYRL, you wouldn't be saying this. Zentrans have no problems blowing heads off women if the latter carried a gun.

And after a few generations, you lose the culture-shock, but kept the aggressiveness.

And FYI, Guld wasn't drunk, he is just being Zentran.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveMeKags View Post
Guld walked in, assumed, and broke into a fit of rage. It was a time when both parties from both series failed to read or do something correctly. And so they forgave and pushed the memories away to protect their significant other. I'd like to think that it was because they knew Guld did not mean to harm her. Plus, maybe he was drunk?
Guld did not walk in. Isamu was the one who walked in, and he did not need an assumption. The facts were pretty clear, Guld, his best friend, just raped his girlfriend.

I find it peculiar that you are trying to defend Guld. They never forgave Guld, but rather pretend that nothing had happened. Whether Guld meant to harm her or not, the fact is, he did, and in the most brutal way.

- Tak

Remember, the toes you step on today may be connected to the @ss you have to kiss tomorrow.
Tak is offline   Reply With Quote