View Single Post
Old 2011-06-09, 09:24   Link #31275
Moczo
"Hey, Isaac?"
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Moczo
Quote:
Originally Posted by RadiantBeam View Post
Well, currently I have no critique, because from where I'm reading this turned out very nicely. As usual, introducing Miyuki is full of win and awesome.

It seems Nanoha is trying to nudge Vivio along in her own way, but she'll need to be careful with how she goes about it; that kind of thing could really backfire on you if you aren't too careful. And I'm sort of surprised that this is the first time Vivio has met Momoko and Miyuki in person, at least from what you're implying; I always figured Nanoha would at least bring her home a few times to introduce her to the family. That's probably the only odd thing right now that really catches my eye.

Anyway, a repost of mine; it was generally well liked, but Dezo and Spawn gave me some small critiques on it, so here's a slightly altered version of Vivio's interlude! If it flows better than the last one, I'll post it to FF.net today.

Spoiler for LDG Interlude: Vivio (Rewrite):
If I have any issue with this at all, it would be the last line. I'm not even sure why, but the wording seems... awkward, somehow. I have never heard satisfaction described as 'quick'. 'Sudden' might be better, perhaps?

Other than that, excellent as always.