View Single Post
Old 2011-06-23, 23:20   Link #11589
Okashira
どうだろうね。ふふ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teh_Ping View Post
Translators' update:

Js06 will be doing volume 3.
By this I take that you have Aureolus phedo antics and a certain male bonding epilogue all to yourself.

We'll surely express some envy later.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flere821 View Post
About the Kaori liking Touma or not, *snipped*
I was veeeerrrryyyyy quietly waiting for Flere to appear on this. And this is pretty much close to it, Kaori is not just "an innocent 18 year girl" but time after time it has been shown that she is "behind" when it comes to "romantic maturity". This is so because she pretty much models her behavior to old tradition and she is very strict about it, and thus she believes herself to a Yamato Nadeshiko and desires to be courted as such (it's an almost theatrical courting method, nothing of the sort has happened to her); thus for her "she doesn't like anyone" and "isn't liked by anyone" because her standards haven't been meet at all by any man (I think she even mentioned this, with something of "no one is seeing the value of a Yamato Nadeshiko", I think it was in SS1?).

Thus, most her silly interactions of "regular encounters" with Touma aren't perceived as such; in fact to her it's for about as embarrassing and unsettling as being seen naked by other girls, which is something that you can actually got to see in the Necessarius dorm

BTW the actually only romantic thing that Kanzaki has done for Touma was combing his hair with her hands, and she even blurted out something like "I don't like to do this" in a painful voice xD . I also remember Touma thinking of her as pretty until she realized how awkward her attitude was

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
I was being sarcastic in regards to Hyouka, the Imaginary friend .
The fact is, that the poster "Okashira" only exist in he inside of your head and you can only see him over your shoulder when you look at the mirror.

-----
Speaking of, Liberal Arts City chapter 1 got updated some (Currently it's at 70%).