View Single Post
Old 2011-07-19, 00:07   Link #147
Rennir
Quietly Lurking
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patchy View Post
I knew it... you're everyday on gfxresource right? always seeing your username there lol...

That's why you're improving drastically >_<... I'm kinda intimidated there that's why I'm rarely visiting that thread...

The left Irobot have better composition when it comes to text... and the perspective on how you are viewing it is better too..

The Halo one have really good lighting as usual....
Yup! Who else would use my username? And I am on there everyday, maybe even more than AS You shouldn't be intimidated Pathcy-sama! Even though you may feel overwhelmed by the skill of people there (like tuni, budha, Mecca, gomz, hope, pretty much all the staff), the way I see it, its very valuable to have that kind of environment so you can get great CnC and learn lots of tips from the pros You should be more active What's your username there?

I'm actually considering becoming elite so I can improve even more quickly, but I need to focus more on school...*sigh*

Thanks for the tip about the iRobot vert I never even considered the perspective so nice catch there Patchy-chan

Heh heh yeah I had to do some adjustments to make it look like night...

Have you seen my Crysis tag yet?

The progressive blur kind of dulled some of my smudging layers, but the result still turned out pretty well IMO.

Last edited by Rennir; 2011-07-19 at 00:19.
Rennir is offline   Reply With Quote