View Single Post
Old 2011-07-25, 16:42   Link #65
ThereminVox
Guess what time it is?

Some phenomenal moments help wrap up a head-scratcher of an arc.

Glad I'm not the only one who thought Minko's expression summed up the entire arc. I literally went from wearing that exact same face to busting-a-gut laughing when I saw that.

Hooray for the return of the massage chair! I mean, Yuina! She's starting to come into her own a lot since her arc, but she still feels awkwardly periphery. I'm still not entirely clear on exactly what role she will play in Ohana's development.

Also, goddammit Jiromaru, you giant failure singularity. Did he just never come out of his room until he finished the script, and no one bothered to tell him it was off? The men in this show seem to wear their Y chromosome like a dunce cap.

The development for Enishi was fine, I suppose, but it kind of felt like a waste of two episodes when it was all over. I did like how he started out by wanting to share the blame with Takako, and kept saying that "they" had to fix it (read: tell me what to do) but tried to take the responsibility in the end. He's just not the kind of character you can get too excited about.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archon_Wing View Post
Who's over? Ohana, obviously. Who's not over? Einshi here; the crowd just chanted "BORING BORING" and booed him out of the stadium; I think it's pretty evident that it's a failure.
Enishi needs the Ricky Steamboat lesson. Don't take more than 3 moves without fighting back.