View Single Post
Old 2011-08-02, 14:53   Link #1053
OceanBlue
Not an expert on things

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otani-kun View Post
Actually, Anivia is one of the harder casters in the game to do well with so that doesnt make you bad at all. But if you can use Anivia, you should technically be able to use every other caster too. xP
I don't know... I mean, I can see why she might trip some people up if they panic on using the wall, and landing the skillshot is hard. That being said, I feel like, post-level 6, she just completely wins any trade in her lane and can farm so easily. Plus, she scales ridiculously well if you farm and it's really easy to farm with her.

Really, I think the hard part is landing her Q, but after playing Lux where I won't even land a third of my skillshots in lane, I don't even worry if I don't land it. I also don't think I use the wall as effectively as I should. That's why I think I'm bad even if I like playing Anivia and that she's so good she makes up for it. She snowballs so quickly post-level 6 that she basically makes up for my mediocre skillshooting from 1-5.

I play her like I play Ashe. Just chip away at people who approach but otherwise play pretty passively. For some reason, I can't play other casters the same way. I have no idea what to do in teamfights with Annie and I can't win lanes with her, for example.
OceanBlue is offline   Reply With Quote