View Single Post
Old 2011-08-12, 11:48   Link #91
xxanimefan4_ever
Sorri++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corwin_r View Post
Talk about how anime nowadays has become pure otaku pandering and bad in general with a few exceptions is pointless, most people that refer to old school anime usually don't consider the fact that there were plenty of bad shows at that time too, due to their obscurity many of them are practically unknown to most people. It's true that today more anime are produced than before,s.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DonQuigleone View Post
But that's my own personal preference. There's lots about current anime that the 90s doesn't hold a candle to.
but that's not fair to say either because at the same time there's shows that are kickass shows from the 90s and 80s but are obscure and unknown (didn't get fansubbed/licensed at least in english or whatever ... who knows if they'll ever get fansubbed... at least in english.). just from that it's not fair to compare to the 90s.. there are some rare gems that are really good that didn't get subbed but obviosuly there's other obscure stuff that came in the 90s 80s that noboday knows about that are crappy. but ANYWAYS it's really unfortunate for the ones that are really GOOD even to the point of "classic" yet they're unknown/obscure. and then people think they know everything abt the 90/s80s just based on the ones that happened to get subbed/licensed/got popular (and apparently that's enough to judge the 90s and 80s anime) and doesn't even consider what might've slipped through the fansubbing pppl/licensing people.

by the way i think that ano hana (this shit is not sad and for gawd's sakes one of people's name is anal "anaru" and i cannot stand these soulless moe characters。。. i hate cheap pandering to otakus) and nichijou (did not laugh.. the one from kyo ani right?) are not worth watching fer sure but dont' know about the rest but seriously watch jungle wa itsumo hale nochi guu instead of nichijou and watch either JIN or watashitachi no kyoukasho (these are dramas) instead of ano hi mita hana~~tldr title.

Last edited by xxanimefan4_ever; 2011-08-12 at 12:14.
xxanimefan4_ever is offline   Reply With Quote