View Single Post
Old 2011-08-30, 15:35   Link #26
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDB View Post
Unless some random third party shows up out of nowhere, I still have to believe it's SERN. We've seen Suzuha fighting in what appears to be a very war-torn time, so it wouldn't be surprising for an actual war to have happened.
The thing is that SERN would lead a dictatorship due to their complete control over time travel whatsoever, meaning they can control nearly everything (hence why Suzuha says "dystopia").
But in the Beta World Line, Suzuha explicitely used "WWIII" which, as Reckoner stated, matches the BWL John Titor's objective to save the world from WWIII.
That alone spells clearly that in the Beta line, it is a complete global crisis, not simply SERN being the king of the hill.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
Kurisu is such a wonderful heroine. She's the first VN heroine in a while (and possibly of all time) that I feel fully deserves her position as the main heroine. Although I do like the other characters as well (Mayuri in particular), it's clear none of them can hold a candle to her.
There are a lot of VN having the almighty "default heroine for good reasons" point