Thread: Dating
View Single Post
Old 2011-10-23, 01:59   Link #9627
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
The short version that no one likes to hear is that in senior year of high school, it's practically impossible to get a girl that you like off your mind. Believe me, been there, done that (and I'm sure many other guys would agree). It's only in retrospect that you realize "wow, having a crush on her was completely pointless"... bear in mind that statement only applies if you don't hook up with the girl.

If you want a harsh wake-up call to reality... now that much, I can provide. But, I'll tone it down and simply say, high school romances rarely ever work out. I know that especially around high school age people don't have patience (hell, later in life a lot of people have a lack of patience), with hormones raging and whatnot, but this is one of those cases where you have to look long term. Think about it this way: if getting into uni is your most important goal (as I assume it is), then realize you're going to meet other people... and who knows, you might just find a special girl. So don't just stop at high school level

I'm not sure how much help that is, but this is coming from a guy to whom the old saying "hindsight is 20/20" applies quite well. Not only that, but I'm doing something most people would consider heresy and swearing off a relationship until after I graduate completely from college (unless an opportunity comes and smacks me right in the face... then again, this is RL and not anime, so I doubt that'll happen)

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote