View Single Post
Old 2011-11-05, 00:18   Link #1356
Kotohono
Yuri µ'serator

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoonKain3 View Post
If there's one thing you should learn though, it's about last hitting minions (known as CS). By the 10 mins mark, if you can get 100 CS, you're pretty much perfect. But if you can get 80, you're still pretty darn good, and should always strive to have this much by 10 mins (or around 150 by 20 mins).
you should mention those numbers are based off solo top/mid and support/carry bot, if you manage that many and you're in a normal game w/o jungler or support and you're not mid it's very impressive . For mid I can usually manage 70~90 on Nidalee depending on who I lane againist(though I got 120 once against an awful karthus beside he let me free farm pretty much ), for solo top Irelia I don't think I get quite as much since she plays more passive pre-6.

Also brought Skarner with some left over RP, since he was on sale. It seems I am able to jungle him using my Irelia rune page(Arp marks, armor seals, MS% quints, and MR/lvl glyphs) til I can get a 4th page, though I need advice what mastery to use current I am using 1/19/10 it seems to work but wonder if it's best.
MAL
Kotohono is offline   Reply With Quote