View Single Post
Old 2011-11-09, 18:28   Link #761
MalakTawus

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATM View Post
First I thought their brains were rusty due to inactivity (as they were dead) therefore, the fact that they could not recollect their own names, the memories of their families, how they got into the claymoring business, the places they went (except for Hysteria remembering about Rockwell Hill), their comrades, and even how they died. But they managed to retain some memories, for example: Cassandra and her refusal to perform her technique in front of other people probably because she remembered that it freaks them out, and Hysteria hating to be ignored. And the elegance itself, in my opinion, is a very complex technique that not only requires speed and the release of yoma energy, it also requires memory. If I had Hysterias speed and yoki, I still would not get it right, I would have to read the elegance instructions manual first and practice it a lot before I could synchronize with my image and get every single detail right; I would have to know first that I can produce an image.

It seems like they experienced a selective memory loss, so I agree with people that argue that they underwent some sort of hypnotic process. As Claremore suggests they retained their personalities, and I say that they also conveniently retained memories related to combat. So I agree that they were brought back heartless, hypnotized and with their annoying personalities (in Hysterias case).

Loved all of the Hysteria pictures, she got a quick make over and boy she never looked better! So please keep‘em coming! Hahaha.
It seems you still don't get it. It's perfectly NORMAL for people that suffers memory loss to be able to do even very complicated things (for example related to their work,or driving a car,or other "complex" actions).
It doesn't matter at all if the action is complex or not,it's still very possible that they can do it without any problem.....even if they have no idea why they are able to do it.
The same can be said for comportamental habits,patients often keep their habits even if they don't know the reason behind them.
In conclusion,like i have already said,there is nothing really that strange for Histy to know how to perform perfectly her "special move" or Cassy refusing to use her strange fighting style.
That's something true even in real world so there is no reason to find strange reasons for something that is not strange at all.

@Nixl
Quote:
That being said, Galatea is a top tiered lady while both Miria and Claire are shitty and low-tiered women.
Claire shitty and low-tiered............I'LL KILL YOU!!!!!

Last edited by MalakTawus; 2011-11-09 at 18:40.