View Single Post
Old 2011-11-16, 22:03   Link #6685
TigerII
Pilot in Training

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeistyDreams View Post
FMPAnother has totally different characters. So far the only people from the old crew that we've seen are Mao and Ono-D (in totally separate capacities). It takes place 11 years after the end of the main story (which makes it 13 years from the start of the FMP series).

At the moment, it's pretty light-hearted and comedic. The male lead is Tatsuya Ichinose, a 3rd year student at Jindai High (where Ono-D, now a geography teacher, is also his homeroom teacher). He's a bit of a perv, likes the older ladies, and loves doing work on Power Slaves (mini civvie-use AS-like machines that aren't built for combat, but for utility, like construction or deforesting or what-have-you). The female lead is Adelina Aleksandrovna Kerenskaya, working for a PMC called DOMS (Dana O'Shee Military Service). Mao seems to be pretty much running DOMS, which is how we see her again. 'Lina seems to have a difficult time telling when someone is messing with her, considering Mao finds it easy to convince her to cosplay XD

I still haven't sat down and read it, don't know WHY. I've had it for two and a half months, now... So, yeah, can't give many details on the new characters, 'cause I haven't actually read it yet, though I did read the summaries. ...I guess I'm just being really lazy =.=

Second volume comes out December 20th, perhaps the action will pick up.

I take it Lina is Soviet(Since the USSR still exists)?
TigerII is offline   Reply With Quote